Demandbase is participating in ExactTarget Connections 2013 in Indianapolis, Sept 16-19! This is the first time we’re sponsoring this event, and we’re really excited to be a part of it! Given recent work we’ve done with both ExactTarget and Pardot to develop integrations that enable content personalization and increase form conversions, we felt that Connections was the perfect “coming out party” for our new solutions.
Where you can find us
- Cloud Crawl: Tuesday night we’re hosting a Cloud Crawl stop on The Handle Bar Pedal Pub, where you will roll through downtown Indianapolis on a pedal-powered bar! We’ll head out for 30 minute cruises enjoying some of the finest micro brews that Indianapolis has to offer from Sun King Brewing. Before and after your ride, enjoy beer, wine and cocktails, at the Colts Grille to extend the fun! Reserve your seat TODAY!
- Conference Hall: Demandbase is the title sponsor of the B2B track during this year’s Connections. Look for us outside the B2B sessions on Wednesday, where we’ll be stationed, passing out literature and available to answer any questions you might have about our Targeting and Personalization platform.
- Around Connections: Set an appointment to meet with us onsite! Demandbase staff will be onsite Monday night through Thursday morning, so request some time with us to talk about your own need to make Marketing’s Next Move!
Sessions we’re excited about
As we at Demandbase are all about B2B marketing, we’re really excited to see the session lineup at Connections on this very topic! In particular, these three sessions in Wednesday’s B2B Track really seem like they’ll have a lot of great ideas:
- Closing the Sales to Marketing Gap – When marketing is providing quality leads that your sales can close quickly, your revenue will definitely reflect that integration!
- Inspired Ideas for Building Your Audience – Featuring friend of Demandbase, and recent speaker at a Demandbase/ExactTarget breakfast series, Mathew Sweezey (be sure to tell Ms. Weezey we say “hi”).
- Using Segmentation to Power Optimization – Delivering the right message, to the right account, at the right time is what we’re all about here at Demandbase. Can’t wait to hear Tinderbox’s spin on this subject!
- Content That Drives Conversions – Sounds like this panel of experts can tell you can tell you what types of content to deliver at different points in the sales cycle. Then, look to Demandbase to help t arget that content so it makes its way to the right organizations, when you need it there!
- Learn More: Want to learn more about Demandbase? On October 17th, we’re hosting a virtual show – Marketing’s Next Move: A Day of B2B Innovation. You’ll hear from a host of leading marketers and industry thought leaders as they share practical advice and new perspectives on the future of B2B marketing. Are you ready to make Marketing’s Next Move? Register now!
- Talk to Us: Already convinced you want to know more? Request a conversion report from our customer success team to find out how Demandbase can help you target your most desired prospects!
We look forward to seeing you at Connections!
Written by Jessica Fewless