In just under two weeks, Demandbase will be knee-deep in all things Eloqua! We’re prepping our booth, planning our speakeasy for Wednesday night, setting appointments with our customers (aka Demandfans) – and future Demandfans, plus getting ready for our speaking sessions with CSC! That being said, we’ re also looking forward to the amazing line up of speakers whose sessions we’re planning to attend!
Now, the top five Demandbase picks for Eloqua Experience 2013!
- We have to start off with the headliner: Vince Gilligan, creator of Breaking Bad! Now if only we all could create marketing campaigns as compelling as his show…or can we? I guess we’ll have to wait for his session to find out how!
- Analytics are near and dear to our hearts here at Demandbase, so we took special note of this session: “Analytics: Don’t Just Score Leads – Predict Your Next Customer,” with Brian Kardon, CMO, Lattice Engines, Jascha Kaykas-Wolf, CMO, Mindjet and Abner Germanow, Director of Worldwide Marketing, Juniper Networks. Looking at the data differently, and combining contact and account-level attribute for better predictive modeling of your prospects’ intentions — well that’s just music to our ears! — Thursday, 1:30-2:30pm
- In, “Analytics: Data Cards! Marketing Attribution! How Dell Software Improved Tracking And Attribution In 6 Months,” the Demandfans at Dell will be sharing their amazing success story. Jason Thompson, Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, Dell will cover statistics that should interest every B2B marketer:
- The number of won opportunities attributed to Marketing increased 400%
- Marketing-sourced revenue increased 500%
- The number of MQLs sent to sales decreased 17% through the implementation of tighter lead scoring models
- At Demandbase, we’re committed to the notion that aligning sales and marketing is KEY to a successful organization that can attract, engage and most importantly CLOSE the hottest prospect accounts and keep and expand key customer accounts. So when we saw “Analytics: Sharing Is Caring: Arming Your Sales Team With Smart Marketing Data,” led by Christine Elliott, Content Strategy Leader, Crowe Horwath LLP, we felt it was a session we certainly needed to check out! —Friday, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Finally, we’re excited for our very own presentation in the Partner Showcase: “Bringing account-based marketing to life through the convergence of advertising and marketing technology.” This session features Louis Moynihan, Sr. Director, Advertising Strategy at Demandbase plus representatives from Demandfan, CSC. They’ll discuss how, as a B2B marketer, you can follow an account-based marketing strategy, leverage existing technology investments, execute integrated programs using display adverting to target the right accounts, drive qualified leads and measure the success of your efforts. We’ll look at how CSC tackled these issues and increase revenue as a result! —Thursday, 10:35am-10:55am
And while content is king, and there’s plenty of it at Eloqua Experience, there’s also some fun that deserves a mention as well. Eloqua will host their 7th Annual Markies Awards, where they officially honor excellence in marketing. But what will the Markies be like without Joe Payne in his tuxedo? This year, Demandbase has a large number of Demandfans that are finalists for awards, and as such, we’d like to give a little shout out to all the folks we’ll be rooting for on Thursday night: CSC, Motorola Solutions, Dell, Blue Coat Systems, Docusign, Rockwell Automation.
Finally, be sure to come find Demandbase while you’re at Eloqua Experience this year…and we’ll be lots of places! Your first stop should be our Booth (#502/504) on the show floor, where you can pick some awesome “Marketing’s Next Move” flare. Then, don’t miss our presentation and our party. RSVP today! We’ll also be around all week to schedule meetings during the show! So feel free to reach out and set up some time with us!
We look forward to seeing you October 23rd – 25th, in our hometown, San Francisco!