The Fundamentals of Account-Based Marketing
- In this session we will cover the fundamental steps required to build an ABM strategy for your organization. You will scope the people, resources and marketing programs that need to be considered, along with with the expectations that need to be set with your organization.
Keys to Sales & Marketing Alignment Success
- Based off the Fundamentals workshop, we take a deep dive into the timelines, communications and best practices for getting your Sales and Marketing teams committed to and working towards the same ABM goals and metrics.
Building the Right Target Account List
- Critical to the success of your new ABM strategy is the right target account list, agreed upon between the key Sales and Marketing stakeholders. We will discuss best practices, considerations and help you scope your initial rollout as well as a long term plan.
Identifying, Attracting & Engaging Target Accounts
- Once you have your target account list, you need to consider how you will shift your marketing strategy and tactics to provide the focus needed on these accounts. We’ll walk through the different considerations, new campaign metrics you should measure, and the mindset to help you look at your marketing mix with an ABM lens.
KPIs, Metrics and Measurement for ABM
- In an ABM world, you will start measuring your success differently – instead of campaign metrics like hand raises and MQLs, you will start to track metrics that are closer to Revenue – close rates, ACV and more. We’ll provide you with the metrics to track, and the best reports for measuring that will keep your stakeholders informed on your ABM success!
Schedule of Workshops