What: Technology-Driven Marketing Innovation
When: January 24, 2013, 12-7pm
Networking Reception 5-7pm
Where: Hotel Vitale, San Francisco - Amalfi 1 Room, First Floor
Who should attend? Demandbase users: technical owners, tech-savvy marketing or business owners, and technical contributors.Â Attendees from EMC, NetApp, VMWare, Concur, Brocade, Adobe, Symantecand more are confirmed to participate.
Download the full summit agenda (PDF)
- Roadmap - Technology, Product Enablers and Resources - Learn what is available and what is coming up to make deployments as successful as possible as well as enable ongoing innovation with Demandbase.
- Lightning Fast Demandbase Deployment - The inContact Journey. Demandbase customer inContact reveals their story on getting started quickly with Demandbase.
- Panel Discussion - â€śPutting Content to work in Account Based Marketing: The role of Strategy, Analytics and Technologyâ€ť. Hear from a diverse panel of marketers and content strategists from Adobe, CrownPeak, Esri, NetApp, and Siteworx. The panelists will discuss the Content Marketing opportunity and challenges in B2B and share how strategy driven by analytics and technology can help address these.
- Making integrations easier â€“ An introduction to connectors. Take a look at the various Demandbase integrations available and an in depth look at the innovation coming from our p artner Sure Shot Media
- Â Get Ahead with Demandbase Labs â€“ a hands-on session â€“ *Event Registration includes a Demandbase Developer Key! We will be provide a deeper look at Demandbase labs and using your Demandbase developer key you will have the opportunity to play around and showcase some usage at the event itself.
- Cocktail Reception - And to sprinkle in a little fun....ending the day with a 5pm networking cocktail reception sponsored by Adobe
Be sure to RSVP now to reserve your spot, space is limited to 50 attendees.