Marketing's Next Move Virtual Conference
Join Demandbase and Adobe for a virtual conference on B2B marketing innovation. You'll hear from a host of leading marketers and industry thought leaders as they share practical advice and new perspectives on the future of B2B marketing.
Why attend Marketing's Next Move?
- Watch as inspiring marketing thought leaders share advice on making Marketing's Next Move in a powerful video session
- Learn how to target your most valuable prospects like never before as we show you how to make the theories of Account Based Marketing actionable
- Network with other senior marketers and market-leading vendors in the interactive event environment
Schedule (Times are Pacific)
|8:30 am||Virtual doors open|
|9:15 am||Video Keynote: Top Marketers on Marketing Innovation||Meagen Eisenberg of DocuSign, Michael Brenner of SAP, Mike Volpe of HubSpot, Craig Rosenberg of Funnelholic and Eric Wittlake of Babcock & Jenkins|
|10:00 am||Target Account Marketing 101: How to Deliver Marketing Both Sales and Customers Will Love||Megan Heuer of SiriusDecisions|
|10:45 am||Connecting the Cross-Channel Customer Conversation||Drew Burns of Adobe|
|11:30 am||Infusing B2B Marketing with the Power of Programmatic Technologies||Dick Reed of Just Media, Robert Davis of PJA Advertising + Marketing and Jenifer McFall-Metz of CSC|
- Video Keynote: Top Marketers on Marketing Innovation
- Leading marketers from companies like DocuSign, HubSpot, Lattice Engines, SAP, Babcock & Jenkins and Marketo discuss how B2B marketing innovation is enabling them to be more effective.
Presenters: Meagen Eisenberg, DocuSign; Michael Brenner, SAP; Mike Volpe, HubSpot; Craig Rosenberg, Funnelholic; Eric Wittlake, Babcock & Jenkins & more
- Target Account Marketing 101: How to Deliver Marketing Both Sales and Customers Will Love
- Is your marketing aligned to the accounts Sales cares about? What if you could focus your marketing budget only on accounts most likely to turn into customers? SiriusDecisions' Megan Heuer reveals a guide to delivering on the promise of account based marketing.
You will learn:
- How to work with sales to plan in an account-based model
- How to attract, engage and help sales close your dream accounts
- Why account-based marketing must include targeted lifecycle management
What to do first to bring account based marketing to life
Presenter: Megan Heuer, Vice President and Group Director, SiriusDecisions
Moderator: Shari Johnston, Director of Integrated Marketing, Demandbase
- Connecting the Cross-Channel Customer Conversation
- Customers are engaging with your brand in more ways, and across more channels, than ever before, and they are expecting relevant and even personalized messaging and content at each touch point. The challenge we face as digital marketers is how to deliver the best experiences consistently across email, social, and mobile applications. The end goal is to create a progressive conversation that maximizes engagement and ultimately conversion and revenue within a diverse visitor population. We’ll discuss the most current methods and best practices for aggregating and leveraging your available customer profile data as well as efficiently testing and targeting content for the greatest return on investment and growth in your optimization program.
Presenter: Drew Burns, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Moderator: David Lieberman, Vice President of Business Development, Demandbase
- Infusing B2B Marketing with the Power of Programmatic Technologies
- B2B buying is very different from B2C, especially the length of a buying cycle. Consumers buy in the moment and retailers seek to close sales within hours. For B2B marketers, the buying cycle is entirely different, counted in months -- if not years. Now, programmatic advertising technologies are finally making the move into B2B marketing. The many benefits of programmatic - realtime media planning, optimization, personalized creative, retargeting among others - offer the potential for B2B marketers to target and message to buyers throughout long sales cycles. Will they tap into that power?
Panelists: Dick Reed, CEO, Just Media; Robert Davis, SVP of Digital Marketing, PJA Advertising + Marketing , Jenifer McFall-Metz, Sr. Manager, Global Digital Marketing Demand Generation, CSC
Moderator: Chris Kilkes, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Demandbase