Content Marketing Institute eBook
This guide helps B2B marketers at mid- and large-sized firms approach these tools and technologies from a strategic standpoint so they can improve results at every stage of the buying and sales cycles.
Download for insights and best practices from the following industry experts:
- Jonathan Block, VP and Practice Director, SiriusDecisions
- John Neeson, Co-Founder, Managing Director, SiriusDecisions
- Carlos Hidalgo, CEO, The Annuitas Group
- Rebecca Lieb, Analyst, Altimeter Group
- Adam Needles, demand generation strategist, speaker, blogger, and author
- David Raab, VP of Optimization, Left Brain DGA
- Robert Rose, Founder, Big Blue Moose
Savvy marketers are adopting a content marketing mindset and defining a strategy to help their organizations connect with empowered, self-educating buyers throughout the buying cycle. But for companies trying to attract and engage multiple stakeholders over a lengthy time frame, failure is almost certain without the use of technologies that automate the delivery of some or most content. That said, marketers are best served by thinking strategically when evaluating, selecting, and justifying needed tools.
Download to find out the steps to a strategic approach to using technology.